Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Drop-in at Crossfit Verve (Denver)

Finally made time to do a drop-in and 200% worth-it. Awesome people and coaches - will definitely do it again!


WOD
Badger
3 Rounds: 30 squat cleans, 30 pull-ups, 800 meter run


RESULTS
red band, 40-ish# sand bag
35 and some minutes


ANALYSIS
So this was awesome. We worked on pull-ups before the WOD and I cycled 5 pull-ups in THREE SETS! That was cool... I was just really getting the push-away from the top piece - thanks Christy!!  Loved loved loved working with sand bags. I had never done that before, and they ran out of dumbbells so they put me with a lovely lady that was an amazing athlete and we sand-bagged the WOD.  Tough work, but again really fun.  The run was my killer... the pull-ups were actually ok.  Hard to catch a breathe in Denver but really glad I took time out to workout and meet some awesome folks.

1 comment:

  1. and after posting I am thinking my time may have been 38 minutes... either way, some time between 35 and 38 :)

    ReplyDelete