Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Murph. What an honor to complete this WOD...

WOD
“Murph”
For Time:
1 Mile Run
100 Pullups
200 Pushups
300 Air Squats
1 Mile Run
Pullups, Pushups, and Squats can be partitioned anyway. If you have a 20# vest and boot, wear them.

RESULTS
69:19, red band

ANALYSIS
It was an honor to do this WOD. First mile, check.  Halfway through exercises, check. Then muscle exhaustion started setting in... finished up, at the encouragement and number tracking of my very special BF, and then onto the last mile run. Legs just wouldn't move - that was the hardest part. Pat ran the last quarter mile with me, and Shawn ran me in.  I am so proud of myself for finishing it!!  And thankful for some very special WOD buddies today :)  awesome way to honor the military..

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I am incredibly impressed. Wish I could have been there cheering you on.. or doing it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete